Franchise owners must be at least 21 years or older and able to execute a contract to enter a franchise agreement.
Applicant must have a verifiable income to sustain business according to the post-secondary or proprietary education committee of the licensing state.
Applicant must meet educational requirements which meet the standards for accreditation in some states.
Applicant must meet minimum credit requirements for financing or payment plans.
Applicant must agree to and meet moral and ethics clause of the organization prior to executing an agreement.
All applicants must submit a profile for review.
Steps to ownership:
1. Request more information
2. Set-up a 1:1 free Consultation with a Franchise Consultant
3. Submit Profile with application fee $150.00 (non-refundable)
4. Upon approval, submit downpayment with the execution of the agreement
5. Attend an orientation at the corporate office* (Free to Silver and Gold Owners)
* At this time, a 1:1 mentor will be assigned to guide you through the successful initiation of the process and all required steps for the opening of your franchise. (Free to Silver and Gold Owners)
This process may take as little as 30 days and may take up to 1 year depending on the commitment of the owner.